This is a personal blog of Freelance Architectural Service and 3D Artist - Mohd Adli bin Wan Jaafar - Director Of Xperteam Consult - and for anyone who need our assistant. Our team produce the best 3D CGI rendering and animation and many more related services. New projects taken or produced is posted regularly — bookmark us, send tips and comments.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Interview For Architect Business Patnering

A few days ago I met someone who has been about 10 years in architectural service. His name can't be mention because of security. The point i write this blog is to advice new architects, draughtmens, designer or new comers to consider the principal of being a consultant in the real manner.

Until now it's been 15 years I worked for my current office. Find another company or setting-up a business is my target.

One of my friend call me seeking for business partner in Kota Bharu Kelantan. The project was an architectural production office. He gave me a contact and ask me to call his boss. I met his boss at Setiawangsa Business Suite. I list down here the consideration that i made after the discussion.

- I can see his vision and target clearly.
- He was very ambitious.
- His business motto was Resources and Computerized.
- He told me to get away from the situation that not efficient enough.
- Efficient

No comments:

World Clock