This is a personal blog of Freelance Architectural Service and 3D Artist - Mohd Adli bin Wan Jaafar - Director Of Xperteam Consult - and for anyone who need our assistant. Our team produce the best 3D CGI rendering and animation and many more related services. New projects taken or produced is posted regularly — bookmark us, send tips and comments.

Monday, August 25, 2008

My PDA turn to Web Camera.

I liked experimenting with gadgets, widgets and taking seriously techies information. All the questionnaire that cross my mind could improved my understanding of something, satisfy my curiosity, educate me and the last thing how to make money from thare.
Back to the story for this post..last night i experimenting new idea..you know what..?, I convert my PDA to use as a Web Cam. I put full strength, stay overnight to find out what software to be used, i search google for the PDA WEB CAM, I click on the....then....., then I install....then....until the experiment succeed. My PDA is ready to be used as a Web Cam..hooray.

Wallaa..i don't need to buy a 1.3 megapixel Web Cam..save me at least RM60. All i need is the new PDA phone with Windows Mobile 5 or 6++ and with 3G at least. Anyone gonna sell that gadjet to me...with special/cheaper price? Call me at +60133597139

No comments:

World Clock